- passenger transport in local and county traffic;
- maintenance and repair of motor vehicles;
- technical testing and analysis;
- bus station services: arrival and departure of passengers and vehicles, tickets sale, provision of information on bus movements, reception and storage of luggage;
- organizing and conducting tourist trips in the country and abroad.
The majority owner of Liburnija d.o.o. is the City of Zadar (58.24%), and the rest are: Municipalities of Bibinje, Kali, the Town of Nin, Municipalities of Novigrad, Poličnik, Posedarje, Preko, Ražanac, Sali, Starigrad, Sukošan, Škabrnja, Vir, Zemunik Donji, Galovac, Privlaka, Vrsi, the Town of Biograd na Moru, the Town of Obrovac, the Municipalities of Pakoštane, Pašman and Sveti Filip i Jakov.
The Supervisory Board of the Company consists of five members, whereas the Management Board of the Company consists of a director who represents the company independently and individually. The number of permanent employees is around 250.